Thursday, November 13, 2008

G20, what's a G20??

Hello,Kevin Rudd here.
Hello, can I speak to John?
Johns not here any longer, I'm Kevin Rudd, the new PM.
Oh I see.
long silence
I imagine I will see you at the G20 meeting next week.
Oh yes, I heard about that... what exactly is it?
It's a meeting of 19 heads of state and Leaders...
Is the US in the G20?
Yes.
Is Peter Zamek still on your staff?
Yes, why?
He's a CIA operative.
Plays a darn good game of golf.
If you brought him with you, maybe we could fit in a game of golf, like when the foreigners are talking.
We should listen to them through out headphones.
I only listen to "The Sound of Music". I have a digitally re-mastered version of it.
Airforce one is fitted out with quadraphonic sound.
I don't care about the meltdown. I've converted all my money to bullion. Cheney is looking after it for me
Ok John, I have to go now.
Oh, good-bye then. I should tell you though, we have had an election here, and we elected a young guy to take over, or as you would say 'have a go'. I have spoken to him,and he assured me he wasn't a Muslim. I'm not so sure, but that's democracy for you. If I were you, I wouldn't trust him.
We shall see, bye George,
Bye John - bring your clubs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home